Pacific Coast Architecture Database (PCAD)

Partners

Klein, Henry, Architect

ID: 1749
Partnership Name: Klein, Henry, Architect
Position Title: Principal
Firm Partners: Klein, Henry
Dates: 1952-1978
Date Established: 1952-01-01
Date Dissolved: 1978-01-01
Notes: Klein was an early "full-service" architect practicing in Skagit County. The firm became known as "The Henry Klein Partnership" in 1978. Klein retired from the practice in 2004.