Pacific Coast Architecture Database (PCAD)

Structures

Automobile Club of Southern California, Headquarters, Los Angeles, CA

ID: 5029
Construction Date: Start Date: 1921
End Date: 1923
Building History: A prominent landmark for tourists, the Automobile Club of Southern California Headquarters, designed by architectural firm Hunt and Burns in the Spanish Colonial Revival Style, blended Mediterranean architectural features with modern American materials and conveniences, seen by some as emblematic of a new Californian architecture. Architect Roland E. Coate, Sr., also worked on the project, as did Aurele Vermeulen, who served as Landscape Architect.
Structure Size: Number of Floors: 3
Structure Type: built works - commercial buildings - office buildings
Locations: Structure:
2601 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA
USA
map latlong or map of street number