ResearchWorks Geospatial Services
What is Geospatial Services?
ResearchWorks Geospatial Services provides services to the faculty, staff and students of the University of Washington with the identification, acquisition, and provision of access to digital geospatial and statistical data for use in a geographic information system (GIS). This includes support for determining data needs, finding & accessing data, access to GIS software, and assistance with incorporating data into GIS projects. The services we offer are not limited by discipline. If you are interested in research data management (including management of geospatial data), please consult our Data Services page.
What services do we provide?
- Consultation and reference services related to finding and using geospatial datasets.
- Resources related to finding and using geospatial data:
Who is ResearchWorks Geospatial Services?
- Matthew Parsons (Geospatial Data and Maps Librarian)
- Stephan Gmur (GIS Graduate Staff Assistant)
- Allison Anderson (GIS Infrastucture Support Specialist)